RV enthusiasts from Meridian to San Diego have access to a wide range of accessories for their fifth wheels and diesel pushers at Dennis Dillon RV Marine Powersports. Take a look at our guide to all the “must have” RV accessories on our list!
RV Must-Have Accessories
RV Kitchen Accessories
- GoSun Stove – Heat up your food without the use of electricity or gas with a GoSun solar stove.
- Fresh Water Hose – You’ll need a fresh water hose to fill up your fresh water tank!
- Water Pressure Regulator – Adjusting water pressure is an important creature comfort. Don’t forget this accessory.
- Coffee Maker – Before you hit the road to your next California stomping ground, you’ll want to start the day with some coffee.
- Collapsible Dishware – Collapsible dishware and utensil options will conserve space. You’ll especially want to invest in collapsible dishware if you get a smaller RV, such as a Class B or Class B+.
RV Bathroom Accessories
- First Aid Kit – Stay safe on the go by bringing a lot the essential first aid materials.
- Sewer Hose – It’s not the most fun part of RVing, but making a sound investment in a good sewer hose is important.
- Flush Valve or Cleaning Tank Wand – You’ll need to clean your black water holding tank regularly. Do so by getting a flush valve or cleaning tank wand.
- Holding Tank Treatment – In addition to breaking down waste, holding tank treatment also serves to deodorize.
- Toilet Paper – Don’t leave home without it!
- Composting Toilet – You may want to consider a composting toilet to avoid the need of disposal.
Other Important RV Accessories
- Bed sheets – Enjoy the comfort of home with a set of comfortable bed sheets.
- Coaxial Cable – Don’t miss the big game! Make sure you bring along a coaxial cable to hook up to the TV.
- Solar Kit – Go green in your RV with a solar kit, which also gives you power when you can’t connect to a source.
- Generator – Invest in a quiet, high-quality generator to power your RV.
- Portable WiFi Hotspot – Want to browse the internet on the road? A portable Wi-Fi hotspot isn’t a bad idea.
- Jump Starter – Don’t get stranded in your RV! Make sure you invest in a set of jumper cables.
Find Your RV Accessories in Westminster, CA and Boise, ID!
At Dennis Dillon RV Marine Powersports, we have a huge selection of recreational vehicles, including a tremendous lineup of RVs and accessories from Los Angeles to San Diego. We’re also happy to help teach you how to winterize your RV or maintain your RV generally. Take a closer look at all our RV accessories specials online, check out our list of gifts for the RV owner, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions!